Alpaca Photography Workshop
LIGHT, CAMERA, ACTION! Do you love photos of alpacas and want the chance to take some brilliant ones of your own? OR perhaps you’ve taken alpaca pictures on a visit and wonder why yours don’t look half as good as the real thing!
If so, on Saturday July 14th 2018 (10-3.30pm) there’s a chance to spend a day immersed in alpacas and taking photos. A day of theory and practical advice with professional photographer Juliet Hedges-Robinson. Suitable for beginners and intermediates alike, bring your Smartphone or digital camera.
A maximum of 8 people will ensure individual advice and guidance on the photos you take. You’ll be split into two groups of four for two practical photo sessions morning and afternoon. After each there will be the chance to go back inside to review your shots and get advice on how to improve. Enjoy getting up close and getting to know Yew Tree’s alpacas whilst you snap away.
The day will include the following...
- Short talk on alpacas
- Introduction to photographing alpacas the do and don’ts
- Two photo sessions with the alpacas – each 1½ hrs
- On the spot feedback during the photo sessions
- Feedback on your shots at the end of the day
- Lunch - freshly made sandwiches and home made desserts
The type of subjects you’ll cover are...
- Understanding exposure (aperture, shutter, iso)
- Depth of field
- Thinking about light
- Composition and framing shots
- How to photograph, both small groups of alpacas and a single alpaca
The perfect workshop for those who love animals and /or those wishing to build a photography portfolio and improve their technique. Suitable for beginners and intermediates alike.
Special trial price of £75 (up to December 31st 2017). Cost includes lunch and set of slides to take away.