We are now offering a fabulous Alpaca walking experience in the East Hertfordshire countryside. It makes a fantastic present or a treat for yourself. A really different experience for that animal/alpaca mad friend or relative.
There are two options.. you can have your own alpaca for the entirety of the walk OR share an alpaca with a friend – you and your friend can take turns leading your alpaca during the walk.
Click here for more details
2018 Walking programme
Our Winter programme is now fully booked. However the Spring-Summer 2018 dates are now available to book online in the drop down list, also see summary of the dates below.
If you'd like to give Alpaca walking as a gift we also now offer gift vouchers/certificates which are valid until 30th September 2018 and can also be booked via our online shop. The recipient can then book any walking date from April - September 2018.
Summary of 2018 dates Spring and Summer;
- Saturday 21st April 10am - Fully Booked
- Saturday 12th May 10am - Fully Booked
- Saturday 12th May 2.30pm - Fully Booked
- Saturday 9th June 10am - Fully Booked
- Saturday 9th June 2.30pm - Fully Booked
- Saturday 7th July 10am Fully Booked
- Saturday 4th August 10am Fully Booked
- Saturday 4th August 2.30pm Fully Booked
- Thursday 9th August 10am
- Thursday 23rd August 10am - new route
- Saturday 1st September 10am
- Saturday 1st September 2.30pm - new route
Please note the following terms & conditions regarding Yew Tree Alpacas, Alpaca Walking