It includes the following....
- a gift pack (presented in a gold gift box) at Christmas or time of purchase,
- an alpaca adventure for the adopter and a friend/relative visit to meet, handle and feed your alpaca (normally £22.00 per person)
- The adventure afternoon tea with home made scones and cakes, your photo taken with your alpaca and emailed afterwards.
You can choose from two alpacas; Horace (White) or Bruno (Brown)
You can book on one of two adventure dates:
Saturday 21st April
Saturday 7th July
Optional Extras for the adoption...
An Alpaca T shirt: in a range of seven colours and four sizes.
Colours and sizes are subject to availability.
An Alpaca baseball Cap: a range of four colours are available.
Alpaca walking at the reduced price of £12
If you book the optional extra Alpaca walking you do not need to book a date at the time of booking the adoption, just whether you would like to include the £12 walking option (full price £25). The adopter will be given a voucher code within their gift pack. The £12 option allows the adopter to walk their own alpaca, if they want to bring a friend the friend has to book the 1 person 1 alpaca option at £25 and will walk another alpaca. If the adopter is below 16 yrs then an adult must also book the 1 alpaca 1 person option and the two will walk the adopted alpaca together.
- if the child is under 16yrs and the walking option is booked then an adult must book the one alpaca option and will walk the adopted alpaca with the adopter
- The walking option cannot be booked for a child below 10 yrs
- The walking trip must be taken after the initial adventure when the adopter meets the alpaca
- The minimum age for alpaca adoption is 6 years