Our next available date after January for booking an Alpaca Adventure will be in Saturday May 18th 2019
Our Alpaca Adventure gives you a real chance to get up close, feed and hug our alpacas.
Check out the full afternoon programme (approx 2-2.25 hrs) below ...
- All about Alpacas - find out about alpacas with our full colour presentation before you see the real thing!
- Background to Yew Tree Alpacas the herd and the development of the rural business
- See our young alpacas (which group depends on time of year)
- Say hello to the big boys - chance to feed them in the field, halter and hold them and feel the softness of their fleece
- Back to base for coffee/tea/squash and homemade cream tea
- Chance to buy Yew Tree Alpaca's knitted accessories, alpaca socks and other alpaca products
Check out these comments from two previous customers.
We attended the January Alpaca adventure for a friend's 12th birthday treat. The girls had a great time feeding these delightful animals and despite the weather we had a great time meeting all the alpacas. It was a very informative but informal afternoon with lovely friendly people hosting it. We were spoilt with delicious homemade scones and cakes. Sharon, Downham Market
Thank you so much for a great afternoonon our Yew Tree Alpaca Adventure. We both really enjoyed learning and meeting your gorgeous alpacas. It was great to be able to stroke them and feel how soft and thick their fleece is. Victoria, Hertford
Cream tea and homemade cakes £24 per adult (16 years & over) £12 per child (6-15yrs)
On booking you will be sent a confirmation email and approx 5-7 days before the date further details about the adventure and directions to Yew Tree Alpacas.
Please note: Bookings including children must also include at least one adult.