Alpaca Pillow - Firm Fill
Why buy a luxury Yew Tree Alpaca Pillow
Contains 100% alpaca fibre- a total natural filling for your pillow
- Soft and light, luxurious comfort for sleeping on
- Naturally anti allergenic (alpaca fleece does not contain lanolin as does sheep's wool)
- It is a natural fibre which forms a dry, cool environment which is unfriendly to dust mites, unlike synthetic fibres.
- Excellent option for allergy sufferers particularly as the fibre does not contain lanolin.
- Helps regulate body temperature (the fibre has originally developed to keep alpacas warm when cold and cool when hot, each fibre has a hollow core which helps it to do this).
Here's a few comments from happy customers....
I bought one of your alpaca pillows at a show this Autumn and it is wonderful. I am having the best night's sleep I have had for years (Jo, Debenham Suffolk)
Hi I just wanted to say I bought a firm pillow at your Christmas market in Braintree. It is fantastic, I have never slept so well and I suffer with arthritis and the improvement to my health through good sleep and reduced neck pain is wonderful. I have shared my recommendations to friends already. Just wanted to say thank you (Hayley, Braintree, Essex)
- Each pillow comes in the standard pillow size of 72cm x 46cm (28” x 18”)
- The fleece comes in zipped 100% cotton cover and inner net bag to give full flexibility.
- Adjust the firmness yourself – take out or add as much fleece as you prefer, fluff up when required.
- You can see and feel the filling in your pillow
- Each pillow is filled with 100% (washed) alpaca fleece filling
- A 100% natural product – the only treatment is the washing liquid for delicates & woollens
No alpacas are harmed in the making of these lovely alpaca pillows. The alpaca fleece is collected once a year and is graded into different batches some for processing into yarns and some into pillows.
- Cotton cover and zipped bag - Hand or machine wash on maximum 30c
- Alpaca fleece fill - Alpaca fleece takes a degree of skill and knowledge to wash as it easily felts when washed, (irreversibly clumps together). For this reason we do not recommend washing the fleece. However it does not need to be washed as you would for a conventional synthetic pillow, due to the natural anti-allergenic properties of the Alpaca fibre which maintains a cool, dry environment in which dust mites find it difficult to live and breed. To occasionally air the fibre, the fleece can be taken out of the zipped bag fluffed up and aired on a dry warm sunny day.
- Up to 2 months after receipt 50% of the cost of the pillow provided it is returned to us in good condition. After 2 months no refund.